Amen chief lets all maintain JOY

J Jesus First
O Others next
Y You last

On 15/11/2010, Tsungi Mukandi <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hey Vibers!
>
> Remember I said I would take out some time to share a few thoughts
> concerning the greatest commandment that God has given us and the love of
> God.
>
> *Romans 13:8 - Owe noone anything except to love one another, for he who
> loves another has fulfilled the whole law.*
>
> *LESSON 1 - GOD LOVES YOU*
>
> As we start on our journey the first thing I would like us to know and
> remember is that God loves us.  He loves us as believers, He loves us as
> Celebration Church, He loves us as Cross Culture, He loves us as Tribe with
> the Vibe but above all I want you to know today that *God loves you as an
> individual.*
>
> I`ll show you a few things in the Word that prove this.
>
>
>    - *He has openly declared His love for you.*
>
> Jeremiah 31:3  The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have
> loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I
> drawn thee.
>
> Guys isn`t that touching.  This was recorded so you would know how God feels
> about you.  I know many of us have been through a lot with our families,
> friends who have betrayed us or dating relationships that have gone bad.
> And because of that you really just don`t feel loved but in this passage of
> Scripture God is letting you know that He loves you.
>
> I encourage you to take this to heart I know that the God of the universe
> truly loves you deeply.  No matter what life has been like; today I want to
> remind you that God Himself loves you.
>
>    -  *He does things that only someone who has an obsession with you can do
>    or think of doing*
>
> 1.  He anticipates your every thought, Psalm 139:2
> 2.  He anticipates your every word, Psalm 139:4
> 3.  He is always thinking about you, Psalm 139:17 - 18
> 4.  He has your tattoo on the palm of His hand,
> 5.  He has set His banner over you and that banner is love, Song of Songs
> 2:4
> 6.  He has even counted the hairs on your head!, Matt 10:30
>
>
>    - *He sent His Son just for you...*
>
> You know sometimes we forget what level of sacrifice it was for God to send
> His Son, to send Jesus for us.  Sometimes we forget how much love was shown
> on the Cross for us and how terrible the ordeal was for the Lord Jesus.  In
> His own opinion however you were worth it, you are worth it.  Sometimes we
> forget how much we needed to be set free from the devils stranglehold on our
> lives.  Sometimes we forget how much God wants to be with us, and have
> fellowship with us both in this life and in the life to come.  That is why
> He did it.  It was all because He loves you so much.
>
>
> John 3:16  For God so loved the World that He sent His only begotten Son,
> that whosoever should believe in Him should not perish but have everlasting
> life.
>
> How beautiful this truth is, doesn`t this make you just want to evangelise
> and let people know "HEY!!!  God Himself loves you, He has made provision
> for you to no longer perish, but to rule and reign in life Romans 5:17!"
>
> Guys God loves us so much, He loves you so much.  Please remember today that
> the sacrifice was for you as an individual!
>
>
> John 15:13  Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one`s life
> for His friends.
>
>    - Sometimes when we look at what Jesus did, we take it for granted
>    because we assume the fact that He was God made it easy.
>    - But it wasn`t He went to the Cross as a man.  He took the weight of all
>    our sins.  Isaiah 53:6 says God laid the iniquity of us all on Him.  He
> went
>    through the worst physically, emotionally and spiritually.
>    - Read through Isaiah 53 it is a gorry vivid description of what the Lord
>    had to go through for us.  I am not overly emotional but as I write this
> the
>    reality of what Jesus did for me is bringing me close to tears.
>
>
>    - The Bible says He had to humble Himself to the point of death.  The
>    word says that at any point He could have called upon 12 Legions of
> angels
>    to stop the whole thing but He went through the whole ordeal.  He
> interceded
>    for us on the Cross until He could boldly declare IT IS FINISHED John
>    15:30!
>    - Wow!!  Glory to God!  Wow!  If you were having a bad day take courage!
>    Rejoice in this kind of love!!!  The song we sang in pre-school was for
>    real  JESUS LOVES ME THIS I KNOW!  He really does.
>    - Think of what happened at the Cross read through Isaiah 53 and you will
>    remember the gravity of the sacrifice He made all for love.
>
> Psalm 49:6-9 Those who trust in their wealth and boast in the multitude of
> their riches, None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to
> God a ransom for him-  FOR THE REDEMPTION OF THEIR SOULS IS COSTLY, AND IT
> SHALL CEASE FOEVER - That he should continue to live eternally and not see
> the Pit.
>
> Wow!!!  Guys, did you see that?  God is trying to communicate to us that
> there was no other way to get us saved!  To get us redeemed!  The Bible says
> the cost for our souls is costly!! No matter how much money a person has its
> not enough to save a soul!  Wow!!!  Jesus had to do it, and because He has
> done it there is no need for any other sacrifice, because He has done it you
> will live eternally and you will never see the Pit!  WOW!!!  This is
> wonderful.  Vibers lets take this message out.  Lets remind people of what
> Jesus did.  Of the love that God showed!!  WOW!
>
>
> You know this may seem extreme, it may even seem silly to some of you.  But
> if for some reason someone is reading this and you are not born again I want
> to let you know you can come into relationship with a God who loves you
> abundantly.  With a God who is crazy about you!  Please pray the prayer
> below if you are not born again or if today you want to re-commit your life
> to a God who loves you this much.  I am praying even now that God would add
> His grace to this note I`m writing to you, that such a revelation of God
> will come upon you!  In Jesus Name!
>
>
> Please pray this prayer:
>
>
> LORD JESUS, THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME SO MUCH, I WANT TO THANK YOU TODAY FOR
> YOUR GREAT SACRIFICE.  I COMMIT MY LIFE TO YOU TODAY.  THE SACRIFICE FOR MY
> SOUL WAS COSTLY, BUT I THANK YOU THAT YOU PAID THE PRICE.  JESUS I BELIEVE
> IN MY HEART THAT YOU DIED FOR ME AND ROSE AGAIN SO THAT I COULD BE JUSTIFIED
> BEFORE GOD AND I CONFESS WITH MY MOUTH TODAY THAT YOU ARE LORD OVER MY
> LIFE.  THANK YOU LORD JESUS. AMEN.
>
> Guys I can`t tell you how full my heart is right now.  If you prayed this
> prayer I promise you that if take the step you have made seriously and your
> life will never ever be the same.
>
>
> If you feel like you need someone to walk with you on your journey please
> get a hold of anyone of the Leaders in Tribe with the Vibe.
>
> Milton Jiri - [email protected]
>
> Tsungi Mukandi - [email protected]
>
> Simbarashe Wekwete - [email protected]
>
> Elisha Karambakuwa - [email protected]
>
> Tinashe Musere - [email protected]
>
> Jethro Mudzingwa - [email protected], [email protected]
>
> Kuda Kamudyariwa - [email protected]
>
> Simanga Madhlabuta - [email protected]
>
> Simbarashe Mupfeketeri - [email protected]
>
>
>
> Remember GOD LOVES YOU!
>
> Lots of Love,
>
>
> Chief Tsungi
>
> ---....Loving God includes loving people.  You`ve got to love both. 1 John
> 4:21 (MSG)
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
Best Regards

Tinashe Musere
May God continue to shower His Blessings on you!

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to