Hi Liz

Thanks for leting us know.  I personally may not be able to source people
who stay in the Joburg area but I can sure pray for the team and I will.
You know one thing I have been learning is that God cares about the very
minute details of our lives.  So I know He is definitely concerned about
even the situation with the Hospitality team.  The Word says Cast all your
cares upon Him for He cares for you.  Prayer has no geographical limitations
do I know that as I join my faith with yours Gos will release His grace and
power over the situation.

Lots of love!

Tsungi

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 5:54 AM, LIZ <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> We are goingt to be short staffed in December and I would really
> appreciate either some bunker buster prayers from you OR your
> assistance in finding people who can join. We have 6 committed people
> so far and one might not come back after the 5th of December. Two of
> the other members will be going on vacation which only leaves three
> people one of which is the head of the ushers team, hospitality and
> other duties for the kids and pastors. So basically you get my drift
> right? We can't even rotate as well.
>
> Any people form the JHB church or any people you kno wlive in JHB and
> woul dlove to join. Please let me know.:)
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>
>


-- 

....Loving God includes loving people.  You`ve got to love both. 1 John 4:21
(MSG)

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to