'The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, but fools despise wisdom and 
instruction.' Prov 1:7
I like the way the bible is so simple and straightforward sometimes. Fear the 
Lord, and get wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Is it that simple? I believe 
that God hear just gives the guarantee that those that fear him will get 
wisdom, but the challenge really is us execising the level of fear that provoks 
wisdom and understanding from God.
I have really seen in my life some situations wer i just get an unction to do 
or not to do something and the result would be a blessing for myself or for 
someone and i believe it can only be the wisdom of God, that comes from fearing 
him, that give be that unction.
How has the fear of the Lord brought wisdom in ur life?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to