Hi Guys

I was just going through the old Vibe emails and I came across this mail
that Paida sent us at the beginning of the year.  This email touched my
heart in particular because of all the people I`ve spoken to this year, I`m
yet to find one who says that 2010 has been easy.

Everyone I meet has a story to tell.

But I want to encourage you guys and say like this teacup, the going has
been tough but if we are do be honest with ourselves we`ve come out
stronger, more powerful, wiser, wealthier (maybe you are not yet were you
want to be but God has added to you, some are now finally tapping into what
it means to walk in kingdom finance trusting in God and God alone fully),
full of the wisdom of God, full of the grace of God, full of the anointing,
*ready to go for the jagular in 2011*.

God has done it for us and it is marvelous to look back and see what we have
become after God has worked with us this year.  I can recount many times
when I watched you guys in Tribe and at Cross Culture and though I couldn`t
say much I saw you under a lot of pressure, under fire lots of times.  But
God in His wisdom was just saying to you....*not yet* like the wise potter
in this story!

This year many of us can attest to times when like got so painful you just
wanted it all to stop but the Potter simply said... not yet.

I want you to give glory to God for what He has done in you, through you and
for you this year.

God has made such a masterpiece out of you, so much so that when the enemy
looks at you after so much trauma in 2011 all he can scream is *"Why
Patricia why!!!"  I thought I was demeaning you but instead of coming out as
1/2 ply, you`ve come out as two-ply!!! Why Patricia after trying to crush
you, WHY!!!!.*  Lol!

God has made you glorious, and through our sufferings this year God given us
the immeasurable gift of *character*.

Encourage yourself today and let yourself know that at the end of this year
you have surely come out better.  Look at yourself in the mirror like this
teacup and tell yourself *"you`ve come a long way buddy, you`re like gold
tried in the fire, well done bru or baby girl lol:), you made it and you`ve
increased in value as a person because of all you`ve been through this
year".*


*THE PARABLE OF THE TEACUP*

*There was a couple who used to go to England to shop in the beautiful
stores. This was their 25th wedding anniversary. They both liked antiques
and pottery and especially teacups.

One day in this beautiful shop they saw a beautiful teacup. They said "May
we see that? We've never seen one quite so beautiful."

As the lady handed it to them, suddenly the teacup spoke. "You don't
understand," it said. "I haven't always been a teacup. There was a time when
I was red and I was clay. My master took me and rolled me and patted me over
and over and I yelled out, let me alone," but he only smiled, 'Not yet.'

"Then I was placed on a spinning wheel," the teacup said, "and suddenly I
was spun around and around and around. Stop it! I'm getting dizzy!" I
screamed. But the master only nodded and said, 'Not yet.'

"Then he put me in the oven. I never felt such heat. I wondered why he
wanted to burn me, and I yelled, and I knocked at the door. I could see him
through the opening and I could read his lips as he shook his head,
'Not yet.'

"Finally the door opened, he put me on the shelf, and I began to cool.
'There, that's better,' I said. And he brushed and painted me all over. The
fumes were horrible. I thought I would gag. 'Stop it, stop it!' I cried. He
only nodded, 'Not yet.' **

 "Then suddenly he put me back into the oven, not like the first one. This
was twice as hot and I knew I would suffocate. I begged. I pleaded. I
screamed. I cried. All the time I could see him through the opening nodding
his head, saying, 'Not yet.'

"Then I knew there wasn't any hope. I would never make it. I was ready to
give up. But the door opened and he took me out and placed me on the shelf.
One hour later he handed me a mirror and said, 'Look at yourself.' And I
did. I said, 'That's not me; that couldn't be me. It's beautiful.  I'm
beautiful.' "

'I want you to remember, then,' he said, 'I know it hurt to be rolled and
patted, but if I just left you, you'd have dried up. I know it made you
dizzy to spin around on the wheel, but if I had stopped, you would
havecrumbled. I know it hurt and it was hot and disagreeable in the
oven, but if
I hadn't put you there, you would have cracked. I know the fumes were bad
when I brushed and painted you all over, but if I hadn't done that,
you never would have hardened. You would not have had any color in your
life, and if I hadn't put you back in that second oven, you wouldn't survive
for very long because the hardness would not have held.*

*
*

* Now you are a finished product. You are what I had in mind when I first
began with you."*



**


Psalm 71:7 "I have become a marvel to many; for thou art my strong refuge".


*Amen Vibers when people look at your life at the end of this year they
marvel because God has been your strong refuge!*
**


Love you too much!!!

Chief
-- 

....Loving God includes loving people.  You`ve got to love both. 1 John 4:21
(MSG)

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to