wow!!! this is wisdom and i have kinda liked the fact that this emailed has synced perfectly with the Seven virtues of a Godly husband e-mail... which had a number 1 pointer of Selflessness. in our quest of pursuing knife relationships lets refrain from being self centered and work towards improving and loving people around us...
On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 11:56 AM, <[email protected]> wrote: > Powerful and true indeed Chamu, there is more influence wen u speak > directly into someone's life. Develop knife relationships with ur peers and > u will indeed be a great influence in ur sphere. > > -original message- > Subject: How to influence people in your sphere (domain) > From: chamu dee <[email protected]> > Date: 12/12/2010 12:59 > > How to influence people in your sphere (domain) > > To make it interesting I will pose this question to you “When you see > a group photograph that you are in i.e. (Vibe Group photo) whose > picture do you look for first? You guessed it right its YOU. > > You know what people are self-centered and how can you influence a > people who are interesting in themselves. This week I learnt one of > the important lessons of my life. For years, I spend most of my time > trying to wigwag other people into becoming interested in myself. But > I later found out that people are not interested in me or you there > are interested in themselves. According to the NY telephone Company > they made a study of phone conversations to find out which word is the > most frequently used. You have guessed it is the personal pronoun “I” > “I” “I” I was used 3.900 times in 500 phone conversations. > > So guys why waste our time trying to make people interest in us? I > guessed most of you are cracking your heads to how you can “Influence > people with your sphere. The answer is simple stop talking about you, > be interested in their lives and what they do and will a that these > people will be drawn close to you and havadi kukushaya because you > listen to them when they brag about themselves. So when speak once you > can influence them because you know their greatest need and the things > that they are interest you. > > Bringing this home, I’ve found that the person I LOVE most is the > person who is interest in my life and that person can influence me > easy. > > Food for thought guys, hope this will refresh your minds and remember > “Only the knowledge that you use will stick in your mind” > > God Bless You > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "tribewithavibe" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]> > . > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en. > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "tribewithavibe" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]> > . > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en. > > -- If u want to Breakthru!! Breakthru Get up and dance in His love!!!! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
