look for pastor Anesu Mawoyo on facebook

--- On Sat, 12/18/10, LIZ <[email protected]> wrote:

From: LIZ <[email protected]>
Subject: Celebration Ministries International MALAYSIA
To: "tribewithavibe" <[email protected]>
Date: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 11:50 PM

Hi everyone,

I really need a huge favor and I ask because I know I can always
depend on you. My boyfriend recently moved to Malaysia to study MBA
and work on a project for his business in Zim. He was attending
Forward in Faith for a bit till things got complicated. Anyway he
didn't know we have Celebration church in Malaysia. I forwarded an
email add i got on the Celerbration website to him but he hasn't
received a response. The website gives no physical add, just an email
add.

PLEASE HELP ME before he relaxes too much. It's not easy living in a
foreign land, trying to find the best church. I went through that
before I found directions and transport money to Celebration JHB. So I
know exactly what he is going through. He asked me again yesterday if
anyone had responded to my facebook msg.

Please can someone urgently respond. The Celebration faceboook page
haven't responded. All I need is for someone to go to the Borrowdale
office and ask for the PHYSICAL add. Thanks guys.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.




      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to