Good morning Vibers, I just wanted to say welcome back to a very special
person who had left Tribe With A Vibe for a year or so.

I must say that this person is a special person to me and I know we will all
appreciate having her back.

 

She left her us to be Chief of Judah but now she is back and we will be
heading up Vibe together, she was one of the first ever leaders of Vibe when
the tribe system was introduced a few years ago after Pst Doug Mahiya left
Vibe to head up Cross Culture.

 

So Chief Kay we welcome you back and we are happy to have you. We receive
you in the name of the Lord!!!

 

General

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to