Folks,
   A new client appeared out of the blue recently and between the demands from that direction and two situations over the weekend I simply haven't been able to put a presentation together that's worth sharing tonight. I promise to make up for it at the next meeting.    I told Paul I'd bring my frequency counter and may be able to zap up there and drop it off, but I won't know until just before the meeting.

-Pete