Thanks for the many generous contributions to the domain renewal. I'llĀ  pull the trigger next week. As things stand we'll need to deal with this again by May of 2024 or even later if anybody's contribution is still in flight.

And it seems like I missed a great meeting. See yas next month. My goal will be to show how even non-premptive multitasking can make for cool apps that are easier to understand and modify.

-Pete