This is a reminder that we are having a second hack-afternoon to work on
projects and followup on this month's TriLUG meeting, Prof. Jasper's
Exploring LoRa, IoT & Raspberry Pi.  We will gather again at SplatSpace in
Durham.  You can RSVP and get directions here:
https://www.meetup.com/splatspace/events/250685313/

This is a minder that there will be other groups and individuals gathered
at SplatSpace at the same time, so please act accordingly.

As the Professor mentioned, besides LoRa, there are other RF modules that
can be used for wireless communications.  Check out this article:
10 Best RF Modules For Arduino
http://wonderfulengineering.com/10-best-rf-modules-for-arduino/

- sgh