This revision just has some minor editorial changes and minor technical
fixes for some corner cases. I think that all that is needed before it will
be ready for WG Last Call is some more material on security configuration
and how it uses pre-shared keys.

Thanks,
Donald
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e...@gmail.com