From: trill [mailto:trill-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Susan Hares
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2017 11:45 AM
To: trill@ietf.org
Subject: [trill] WG Adoption call for draft-eastlake-trill-vendor-channel
(11/15 to 11/29)

TRILL WG:

This is a WG adoption call for draft-eastlake-trill-vendor-channel-03.txt
(11/15 to 11/29).

In this WG Adoption call please consider,

1)      Is this vendor specific message channel useful to deployments?

2)      Is this mechanism ready for standardization?  The TRILL WG group must
move rapidly from adoption of this draft to WG LC in December?

3)      Do you know of any IPR related to this draft?

Susan Hares