原始邮件

发件人: <mohammed.uma...@gmail.com>;
收件人: <d3e...@gmail.com>; <sha...@ndzh.com>;
抄送人: <jon.hud...@gmail.com>; <trill@ietf.org>; <akat...@gmail.com>;
日 期 :2017年12月10日 12:03
主 题 :Re: [trill] WG LC to consider IPR on draft-ietf-trill-address-flush(12/7
to 12/15)

I am not aware of any IPR related to this draft.

Regards,

Umair

On Dec 10, 2017 8:38 AM, "Donald Eastlake" <d3e...@gmail.com> wrote:
I do not know of any IPR other than that disclosed.
As an author I believe the draft is acceptable with the IPR disclosed.

Thanks,
Donald
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e...@gmail.com