This begins a 2 week WG LC on two drafts on group keying:   Simple Group
Keying Protocol and the profiles for simple key profiles to apply simple
group keying to the multi-destination TIRLL Extended Rbridge Channel message
and the TRILL -over IP (trill-over-ip) packet security.

draft-ietf-trill-group-keying which can be found at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-group-keying/

draft-ietf-trill-link-gk-profiles

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-link-gk-profiles/

These two drafts are being WG LC together because the provide a solution for
security for TRILL.

Please consider:

1)      Is this technology which we have discussed for the last 2 years -
ready for publication?

2)      Do you think these will solve the security issues we've discussed
with TRILL Extended Rbridge Channel message TRILL-over-IP packet security?

3)      Do you see any problems with the solution?

Cheerily,

Susan Hares