I’ve already expressed my views on this document.

The changes have not addressed the points I have raised.

Given its current state, I would appreciate if the authors would remove my name
from the list of acknowledgments. I do not want to be associated with its
content in any way in its current form if (gasp) it becomes an RFC.

Joe