Forwarding IPR Statement sent to chair privately.

From: Ayan Banerjee []
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 12:55 AM
To: Susan Hares
Subject: Re: [trill] Working group LC on draft-ietf-trill-multi-topology-04
(9/27-10/11) - Consensus has been reached

I am not aware of any IPR with respect to this draft.

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 10:23 AM, Susan Hares <> wrote:

It appears our absent minded chair did not close the
draft-ietf-trill-multi-topology-04.txt WG LC that occurred from 9/27 to

The working group has reached consensus on this draft.  The chair also  forgot
to call for IPR on this draft.

Donald, Minqui, and Ayan – will you respond this message with your IPR

I will forward the draft to the AD once I have received your IPR statements.

Cheerily, Sue Hares

trill mailing list

trill mailing list