I managed to get my rev. 3 WRT to go into boot_wait mode but when I tried to upload the firmware via tftp I kept getting "password failed" errors. Has anyone else seen this behavior? I followed the openwrt instructions, assigned a valid IP to the WAN port, set the boot_wait, set a secondary interface on my linux box (to 192.168.1.2) and attempted to tftp. The odd thing is I could ping the WRT on 192.168.1.1. Ugh. I must be missing something. I'm so freaking tired after a LONG day at work all I can think about right now is sleep.

Night all.

Greg