Hello all!

(I've temporally called Trinux AG (sounds like a german company) to my
Trinux loop version.)

Independently of the issue about if a loop version should be considered
as part of the Trinux project or not, I want to share with you all and
give the oportunity  ,giving it a try, to decide for yourselves if this
kind of distribution could be interesting or not.

I've got another free web service at:

                http://webs.demasiado.com/angarcia/

Go there, read the little instructions and download the 8 MB file.

You already know what happens with this services and the files can be
deleted without prior notification. So, if interested, be quick.

Not being part of the Trinux project right now, no questions will be
answered on this list about this software at the moment. It will be
off-topic.

If you are trying it, please remember it is experimental, Beta, just a
toy made for fun, etc... and a lot more of work could be done.

Thanks a lot, and please continue commenting the Trinux
goals,orientation issue.

Regards.
Antonio Garcia.
www.trinux.org hosted by The Vnode Connector Services