Hi there friends,

    I'm not sure if this is the best place to post my doubts, however I've
been searching trought the net and did not find any other place to do it.
Sorry if this message be a little out of the scope of the list.

    I was looking for some howto our tutorial teaching to customize and
create images disk of trinux. I need to put some tools on it like CASL and
support for serial lines in my "version" of trinux but have no idea how to
do it. Anyone can point me any howto or explain the steps to do it?

    By the way, I belive the FAQ could have a section with this steps.

Best reagards,

Eric P Chaves.

www.trinux.org hosted by The Vnode Connector Services
www.vnode.com *** Special Discounts For Trinux Users