   Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 13:26:17 -0400
   From: Randy Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Subject: Re: Getting started: eth1/DHCP problem

   Interesting. I'd reviewed the docs (what few I could find) on the LRP,
   and found them to be a bit behind Trinux in several areas (using ipfwadm
   instead of ipchains, for example). I can always make a permanent
   switch of hardware and have the Netgear NIC become eth0 (just have to
   call myISP and tell them to set their DHCP server to look for the new
   NIC card). Can anyone explain how to get an "eth1" running statically
   then? Thanks again.

   RW
www.trinux.org hosted by The Vnode Connector Services
www.vnode.com *** Special Discounts For Trinux Users