Hello,
Myself and a friend were looking through the script
called \"config\", which attempts to set where additional
packages come from.  It looks like there are a few
errors.  This message is from memory, so forgive me if
it is a little vague.  A few times, there is a line that
reads \"cp /dev/null > /etc/????\".  This should probably
be changed from \"cp\" to \"cat\".  Also, there is a read of
the variable \"device\", which is currently listed as
\"read $device\".  Changing this to \"read device\" fixes
the error.  Also, there is a line \"if [$what = 2 ]\", and
there should be a space between the first bracket and
the variable.  Near the end in the dhcp stuff, there is
a dagling \"else\", which causes an error.  That can be
removed.
I also noticed that it says that the changes will take
place upon next reboot, but I found it worked better by
calling \"sync\" at the end of the script to make sure
that the write goes to the disk.
   We are looking to modify Trinux to go on a CD, so we
can just go to a site, boot off the CD, and go.  Much
faster and no worry about bad floppies.  We are just now
trying to make our own initrd image to reflect this new
way of booting.
www.trinux.org hosted by The Vnode Connector Services
www.vnode.com *** Special Discounts For Trinux Users
*** Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]