On Wed, 02 Feb 2000, you wrote:
> 1/ Download Boot45-1.gz and Rawrite
> 2/ Decompress it with Winzip under a Windows OS
> 3/ From the command line in MSDOS type rawrite (the source file is boot45-1 located
>on
> your hard disk after decompression, the destination is your floppy driver)
> 4/ After the work of Rawrite you can boot on your floppy
> 5/ You can download at ftp://ftp.trinux.org/pub/trinux/packages/stable some tgz
>files to
> add functionnalities to your system. Simply put them on a floppy and insert this
>floppy
> when asked during the boot
>
> Brian Mason a écrit :
>
> > is anyone on this list? and if so i am having trouble making the images and
> > would like some help if possible. thanx for the time in advance.

Instead of using .45 I would recommend starting out with two floppies and the
latest 0.62 version.  The newer kernel has many fewer problems.
Download the "boot.gz" and "classic.gz" compressed images,
uncompress them with WinZip or equiv. and rawrite them.
Boot from boot and insert the classic disk when prompted to.
Then explore....

cheers,
--dr
dursec.com / kyx.net - we're from the future
http://www.dursec.com
learn kanga-foo from masters: CanSecWest - April 19-21 Vancouver

Speakers: Ron Gula/NSW, Ken Williams/E&Y, Marty Roesch/Hiverworld,
rain.forest.puppy/wiretrip.net,
          Theo DeRaadt/OpenBSD, Max Vision/whitehats.com, Fyodor/insecure.org
www.trinux.org hosted by The Vnode Connector Services
www.vnode.com *** Special Discounts For Trinux Users
*** Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]