well, since i read the same article i know that you read 2600 MARK and your
name comes through in your email, as the sender, so if you want to go by
your alias and be slick about it you might wanna change that to reflect your
alias. my question to you is what do you do when you dont find what you are
looking for on one web site? you do what i did search the NET for it and you
will find it. the ntfs.o file that he is looking for, just to let you know
is the talked about in a articel in the new 2600, as a method to mount a
NTFS drive and copy files from it if you can boot trinux and with the NTFS.o
module. the other condition is that you have to have a drive that is not
read only. i decided to post this becuase i have seen a few people (like
SiKing here) ask for this module. in short the module does exist i have it
and it is not hard to get.