I haven't tried yet, but on the home page of www.trinux .org it is written
*Versions up through 0.51 were based on Debian 1.31 binaries linked against libc5.
*Work on the 0.6x development path began this past Spring in order to provide binary
compatibility with glibc2 Linux distributions and support kernel 2.2.x.
The linuxrc script was totally rewritten so that many of the startup scripts reside
outside the initial ramdisk (they are in the /init directory on the floppy) so that the
boot process can be re-configured without constantly rebuilding the initrd.gz.
The latest release also support the loading of packages from a floppy, from a fixed
disk
(either DOS/FAT or ext2) and from a FTP/HTTP server.

Dave a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I'm fairly new to the list so please excuse me if this seems to be an
> obvious question...
> I've been using Trinux (mainly version 0.61 and 0.62) for the last few
> months and have found it quite useful for network diagnostics, etc...
>
> However, it would be useful to be able to add packages from time to
> time which aren't typically available on the trinux site.  For
> instance, it would be good to have tcpflow on my trinux disk(s).  I
> tried copying the compiled version from another machine (OpenBSD) but
> that didn't work (and I wasn't really too sure it would).  Though I
> wanted to check with the list to see what the best way of going about
> adding packages would be.  It seems to me that trinux itself cannot be
> used to compile packages so I guess there is another way.
>
> Any info on this topic is appreciated.
> Thanks,
> - Dave

> http://im.yahoo.com
> www.trinux.org hosted by The Vnode Connector Services
> www.vnode.com *** Special Discounts For Trinux Users
> *** Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Benoit NOSS - ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) (Bureau 226)
IAURIF, Service MSI, 15 rue Falguiere, 75740 PARIS Cedex 15 FRANCE
Tel : (+33) 1 53 85 78 04  Fax : (+33) 1 53 85 76 36