Tom Gilliard
satellit
on IRC #sugar and #trisquel
Bend Oregon
volunteer with sugarlabs.org
(retired) : )

I think quidam is in spain?

jason.alden.ben...@gmail.com wrote:
I have another idea. The Slashdot.org crowd seems to really love open source, and often libre software. You usually are better getting an article accepted if you can summarize, i.e. post the interesting parts of the press release. I have to say, the main page of Trisquel.info helped catch my eye, so kudos to quidam and whoever is behind whole page layout. I think it is a little late to post the last announcement, but perhaps lamenting on the libre part will peak interest with Slaine's release. I have had an article or to accepted, and would be glad to do it.

Also mentioned was that Sugar will be on an education version. Sugar has been talked about before often as well...