I took a look at the site and have a few suggestions/questions:

1. Every large OEM has a "recommends Windows 7" logo (so they can get a discount from Microsfot presumably as they aren't selling any other common operating systems). Why not make a similar logo for Trisquel at least for those that visited via libre.thinkpenguin.com?

2. I found a 720P webcamera. Why not post some screenshots and videos? That's something you rarely find online these days.

3. I found an MP3 and OGG player. Does it run RockBox? Is the firmware free? Does the firmware support non English characters? Could you add screenshots?

4. I found 2 HP printers but couldn't find the models on the site.