В 03:08 +0200 на 25.07.2012 (ср), igor.zo...@tatz.com.ua написа:
>  I can't receive messages and I can't send them [...]
> posted. The error I keep getting is something along these lines: "INBOX.Sent
> not found".

> The webmail interface to my email doesn't work either, all messages are
> deleted or not accessible at the time. "INBOX.Sent not found" is the error my
>
> webmail interface shows me as well.
>
> I'm completely at a loss, what have I done there?

If you pull messages to your computer, there is a chance to find them in
your profile folder under ~/.thunderbird and backup your existing mail.
I can't tell the exact place and format, as I am not using Thunderbird
as my client at the moment. You could configure another client (GNOME's
Evolution for example) to test if its Thunderbird only error. Other than
that? You could try to create the INBOX.Sent folder from your client if
at all possible. Good luck.