On 10/24/2012 06:11 PM, ch...@thinkpenguin.com wrote:
Can you point me to that? I'd like to contact the person who is working on that effort. We won't sell the Raspberry Pi if there are still issues with it. From what you are saying my understanding of it is that there are more issues with the Raspberry Pi than with our x86 systems. If so we will not offer it. However I would like to look into offering a freedom friendly version should somebody be working on it.

Chris;

Here is our wiki page on ARM
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Creation_Kit/sck/Advanced_Topics#f17-fedora-arm

   lists of contacts and references

#seneca and #fedora-arm on freenode

Test report raspberrypi-fedora-remix-17-test-004.img
  http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Testing/Reports/ARM_RPi
  (works nicely if you resize  memory split to 240M/16M:)

     cp /boot/arm240_start.elf /boot/start.elf

look at pictures in test

Tom Gilliard
Bend Oregon
satellit on #trisquel and #sugar freenode IRC