I'm starting to migrate to Lavabit and I'm interested in other suggestions for E-mail providers. Though really, I'm more concerned at the moment about migrating from my Yahoo account, since you have to access that with webmail I would prefer to be able to just use E-mail clients like Evolution, Claws, Thunderbird, etc.

I am aware of the port 25 blocking possibility, but like I said, the Lavabit account is configured to use the default port in Claws, which I'm pretty sure just means port 25. Even if that's not the case, I already tried using the other possible ports with Gmail.