Hello Trisquel Users,

http://trisquel.info/en/download
http://trisquel.info/en/wiki/customizing-trisquel-iso

I am customizing* Trisquel Mini* Distro, as part of my job. I am using a
32-bit version of Trisquel-Mini. I take the filesystem.squashfs, unsquash
it to a local directory, chroot to that directory and make changes (install
new packages) and then come out of it and rebuild the new .iso. It is as
specified in the above url.

I have been doing this in my PC, which is a  Debian 32-bit OS and a 64-bit
Intel processor. Everything works fine until this point. I have chosen a
Debian 32-bit OS, as the Trisquel Mini is 32-bit.

Now I would like to move my entire work to a VPS. I have taken a VPS, but
there I have an option to install a 32-bit Debian or a 64-bit Debian as the
guest OS. So which one I should choose ? Do I have to really depend on a
32-bit OS, as my work is with 32-bit Trisquel-Mini ? Is there any benefit
keeping such a dependency ? (I will be modifying the distro using a chroot
environment.)

Please provide your suggestions.

Thanks,
Aniyan