On 17/07/13 15:17, zatr...@riseup.net wrote:
Way cool man, way cool!

May I live until I got my fingers on some decent videocamera and push
the output straight to VP9/WebM. Seems like you are too an audiophile
from the collection of other scripts..
Thank you. I try hard to be a audiophile/fuss pot to some :D hehe.

!Sales Pitch! I hope you don't mined.:

In fact this programmer newbie is slowly working towards a non-evil, free software supporting, project funding, decent video distribution biz. An alternative to vodo.net,clearbit & a-likes and bye bye drm crippled others!

Got a documentary or other video to distribute or just interested? ping me: