Yes, another reason adding to the 3 reasons I already gave.
So, for example, I have been testing how much I can use the web without flash, gnash, etclash. and without any addons on the browser. Just good html5 running native. It's very very smooth. Of course, with Tor Broswer it's not the same, but t each his own.

Anyway, there it is: fight against closed standards, fight pro open standards. While I apreciate the fact that we can play mp3 files, we should stop supporting them (by using them) and use ogg. This goes for office documents too. Why was OpenOffice mistreated when it had troubles opening MSOffice files, while MSOffice couldn't open AT ALL OO files? ;)

Yes, I am crazy. =P anyone knows webm sites????