Hi,

Am loving Trisquel right now. It's how Ubuntu should run except without all the bloat! Followed the documentation for making my own trisquel but I added a few extra steps as I didn't have the right desktop. I found that to get the look and feel of the regular Trisquel download you need to add the trisquel-base 6.0.7 from the synaptic package manager otherwise you just have the xfce desktop. I also added triskel and lxde to give a few extra desktop options. I added cinnamon from the linux mint repositories but found a problem with nemo so had to uninstall it as I kept getting an error message. Once I'd loaded all the apps I wanted I created a custom live cd using remastersys. Add the precise repository from remastersys.com to your sources. Happy days!