At the top right of the page I see a link to their Twitter feed and the second link down is the direct link to the font.

If you are talking about the non-free program Final Draft, then they aren't really endorsing it and more of a way to get the font to work with it if needed or to use this libre font instead of the non-free one with the program. Isn't this the same as people trying to "help" Windows users by suggesting free software for their Windows operating system.

Yes, its true that their main domain may suggest a non-free program, but this specific URL is focused on and only talks about the libre font. I generally think you have good suggestions for fonts, but I think you are stepping out of line and trying to start a fight.

You are in a way trying to push people away from an excellent free font because you have some weird focus on their main homepage. Why don't you just calm down and let people download the font? The users on this forum are smart enough to click a download button and are not enticed by non-free software.

Btw the direct link to the font is http://quoteunquoteapps.com/downloads/courier-prime.zip since you are nitpicking the shit out of everything.