Actually, I searched and found the same tutorial (or a very similar one), but I didn't think it will work with Trisquel.

Unfortunately, it seems the first command failed to work. Below is the output of the command.

~# cp /usr/share/applications/gnome-appearance-properties.desktop /usr/share/gdm/autostart/LoginWindow cp: cannot stat `/usr/share/applications/gnome-appearance-properties.desktop': No such file or directory

Thanks anyway for the help. I will continue to look around. Maybe I can find something on gnome-look.org