They are asking for suggestions on their website:

http://www.linuxvoice.com/giving-profits-back-where-and-how/

"Over the first 12 months of the magazine, we’ll give coverage to communities, projects, charities and events suggested by you, Linux Voice readers. Then, at the end of the year, readers will be able to vote on which groups we support, and where the 50% of our first-year profits go to."

FSF and EFF seem to be the most popular choises among the comments right now. If we suggest Trisquel enough times now we might be able to vote for it when the time comes.