Usually Tor users face some "prejudice" on the internet... Some evil doers use Tor, so Tor get's blocked at a lot of places. Problem is, the real evil doers will use other ways to do so, while the good honest people using Tor for their protection will lose access to content because of that. When I get a block because of being a Tor user in some website, I usually either try using startpage proxy, or just give up on the website altogether. Some websites made the conscious decision to block Tor and if that's so, I just think they are not worth my time reading/writing/participating/cooperating/etc on their work. Since apparently trisquel will allow the new user agent soon, I think it deserves at least that (for a little amount of time) I keep using the old one to have access to the website. If they persist, maybe I will stop participating.