I think this is a great laptop BUT, the screen is just to small for me. Are there any alternatives, because i have the same problem as BMw: i live in europe, so i don't know what funny taxes i'll have to pay if i buy from ThinkPenguin.

It would also be nice if someone could make a list of parts for the "perfect" free desktop. So the kind of motherboard, HD, RAM, Graphic card, ethernetcard etc that i would have to buy to compile my own working on Free Software desktop. I know that Atheros Wifi cards are great but what about the other stuff ?