First, thanks to everyone who has commented.
So far, and from what I understand, festival is a more "different voices" compatible software than Gespeaker or Espeaker in general. So, I have decided to go with that. From what I understand, there are free and non-free voices made to work with Festival, from mbrola, CMU, festvox, etc. Festvox are free and are available on the repositories. I like Ked, it sounds nice enough. However, I am having trouble getting it to work in my computer, so I decided to use the online service http://www.festvox.org/voicedemos.html which uses the same engine and voice that I was trying to use in my computer, to make my text-to-speech. Since this is a presentation that will be made public I don't see any trouble in using a online service :) So, thanks everyone, and I hope text-to-speech will improve soon enough in GNU world. Speech recognition software is already in good development (Simon for example, even if I am not 100% sure of the licenses used) so I think the opposite should keep up with it :)