Pe 12.01.2014 13:11, secondnat...@riseup.net a scris:
> Yes. In System Settings / Users and Groups you can create a new user
> account called e.g. "guest". Then (still in the Users and Groups
> settings) you can "Change..." the "Account type" to "Desktop user" and
> also "Change..." the "Password" setting to "Don't ask for password on
> login".
>
> That should do it, but if there's anything I missed, or if you run
> into any problems, let us know. :)

That is not a "guest" account, that is an account with limited
privileges called guest.

I also use another account for guests; I often create recursive
hardlinks from my music or documents so that I wouldn't have to switch
or have an awkward moment explaining to the guest whats up with the
accounts, in case the guest needs a file of mine or I have to show him a
file.

I'm guessing another way to have a guest account would be to set the
"guest" home in the /tmp directory so it would be deleted at reboot or
poweroff, but I haven't play with this yet.

--
I use: trisquel.info | ceata.org | fsf.org | riseup.net | duckduckgo.com |
eff.org | h-node.com | torproject.org | airvpn.org | flattr.com | skepdic.com |