Greetings Ladies and gentlemen, I use Dabian as my primary OS and I'm sick of the Brodcom wifi card, It is a painful limitation.

I was trying to make experiments and tryed to change the debian kernel and every time I switch the core, I have to reinstall and load the b43 f** driver again and again. It caused me a lot of problems not only in Debian but in every distribution I tried. I had enough, no more please.

I was also removing propietary components one by one and replacing them for the Libre alternatives and now b43 is the only user subjugating software that I have. It is a pain in the ass.

I know the solution, buying and usb wifi adapter from thinkpenguin... and here comes the question:

Which one I buy? There are some models and sadly I don't apreciate the difference between them.

Would you mind to help me select the best option for me?

I'm using a laptop.

Thank you.