For the torrent issue, you can remove the '.!ut'; add the torrent to
your torrent client, setting the new path and let him do a filecheck of
the torrent. After that you can move the torrent files from within the
torrent client to another location and it will move only the verified
files from the torrent so you can safely remove the possible junk files.
For performing batch rename I prefer Thunar's renamer (thunar).

Why would you want to put all you're backups in the same directory ?
I use BackInTime for backups and " cp -a backintime /pathToNewFolder "
to move my backup folder from one drive to another.

Good luck !

--
I use: trisquel.info | ceata.org | fsf.org | riseup.net | duckduckgo.com |
eff.org | h-node.com | torproject.org | airvpn.org | flattr.com | skepdic.com |