For school, I sometimes have to do french homeworks, which obviously involve accents. On libreoffice, doing this is a bore, as I have to press insert>Special symbol and find the one I want, which takes ages. On my friend's mac, he holds down the letter, and a little box appears asking him what symbol he wants. And on OpenTeacher, there is a little box on the side with all the useful symbols only. Is there a feature for this sort of thing in Libreoffice, or does anyone know of a plugin which does the same thing?