JXSELF

My following question is a bit off the topic, obviously GNU/LINUX BROWSERS is a more favorable output and much better and safer browser.

But, for those that are and still using Windows based browsers, What options do they have?, since Mozilla sold their soul to the DRM Devils?

 What else could you use that is windows?

In Mozilla, the good plug-in's could be disabled and made non-compatible at anytime. Then the famous antivirus,firewalls for windows.
 If you still using Windows based browser.
Per say: Mozilla, I force my browser to use HTTPS:// example plug-in HTTPS everywhere,
ABE plug in to counter those marketing cookies.

Does that mean all the windows base browsing are just there, easy prey for those corporate marketing preying eyes?

Any recommendations.

It seems to me,in the near future, there will be only 2 kind of browsers the Libre and proprietary.