I hear what you are saying.

I just cannot give assent to allowing open source code to be used for killing and oppression. Not ever.
And if that means imposing a restriction on its use then that's fine by me.
Where does that lead to? Why does it have to lead anywhere? Why can there not be just that one restriction? "Use this software for anything you like, other than causing death and suffering". What if I knew that libre software was being used for the promotion of racism? I'd consider it an intellectual/political issue and ponder about reporting the site. But I see an inherent difference between using libre software for the promotion of hopeless ideologies on the one hand and explicitly to kill, maim and dispossess on the other. Perhaps I've yet to grasp the fullness of "you can use this code for any purpose". It is hard to nail down the morality of the use of libre software because of the lack of useful parallels in the real world.

But it hurts to see the military use open source code to power machines of death. It hurts very, very deeply indeed. I can find nothing within but outrage and anger over such behaviour.