I once made a video I wanted to post on You Tube about the installation of Trisquel and I shot my screen while doing installation.

I kept it but I don't know if i will upload it one day. Too much blur !!!

So I saw it again to imagine what would happen.

Once I click on install in the menu of the DVD, I will have a installation interface.

The first message is asking if this computer is connected on the net, and the hard drive have enough memory. 6 needs 6,5 Go.

The second window will recognize if there is already a system on my computer. So I think I will have quite the same interface as Heather have linked.

This is quite late here in France and I prefer do it quitely this sunday and let other people suggest their ideas.

I hope this subject will be usefull for those who want to keep Trisquel and had the same problems as me with 7.

Thank you all.