I already have the ibus-anthy package. I checked with synaptic. I installed it when I had the previous version of Trisquel. The problem is that under "input sources" I don't get the option for "Japanese (Anthy)".

The options I get are: Japanese, Japanese (Dvorak), Japanese (Kana), Japanese (Kana 86), Japanese (Macintosh), Japanese (OADG 109A), Japanese (PC-98xx Series). I tried with normal Japanese and Japanese (Kana) but it doesn't work. I remember having the option for Japanese (Anthy) before the upgrade.

What would you recommend for me to do? Uninstall the ibus-anthy package and reinstall again? or am I missing something?