Hi everyone!

Just upgraded to 7 from 6 and I'm loving it. I have three problems though.

1. When using one finger scrolling with a touchpad, the scrolling directions are reversed. Up = down and down = up as if I'm using a touch screen. I could not find a way to change this. When testing with my mouse, the scrolling worked just fine. Is there a way to access my touchpad controlls in a deeper level than the GUI interface in system settings?

2. I would like to change the user logging screen. Now it list all user accounts. I'd rather have it just ask for a user name and then the password insted. I tried Alt + F2 with "sudo gconftool-2 -t bool -s /apps/gdm/simple-greeter/disable_user_list true" which worked with Trisquel 6. Did not work this time though.

3. My custom keyboard shortcut for opening trashbin does not work. It is "nautilus trash://". Works in bash just fine but not at all when I use it with the keyboard shortcut I assigned it to (Ctrl + Alt + R).

I like the new Trisquel very much but would like to get these few thigs fixed if possible. Can you help?