Hi everybody !

So sad to leave Trisquel "only" for encryption but I think no one take really this seriously here. Incredible for a 100% free OS... But never mind, I see that Trisquel is developped for a friendly use. I'm going to Debian where I could find support and help to perform a full disk encryption. I will come back when someone write a serious tutorial or respond to my post (thanks you teodorescup !) cause if no one help new users this is gona be very difficult to stay on Trisquel.

I hope someday people gona take care about security (not about terrorists but on their laptops...).

Sorry for my bad english.
So have a great day and hope I could come back in Trisquel soon.