On 2015-02-03 17:05, Infieles Agraviado wrote:
Has anyone here used it yet? It's still in Alpha stage and not yet
production-ready but has anyone here installed and tested it already?

First, as a Trisquel user and fan, I am going to say that I am
happy with Trisquel.

That said, the FSF/GNU/FaiF hacker's ideal is to have a "true"
FSF-developed bootable OS.  I have tried GNU Hurd and now tried
Guix.  On my laptop for use on the go, neither are quite there
for the average user.  Guix looks to me about a year+ away from
being ISO-ready for the everyday user.  However, for the more
advanced hacker, Guix is ready now and my thought is, "if you
can hack it, use it" and also do help the project get to that
ISO-ready target for everyone else to use.

For me, I'm sticking with Trisquel because it does everything
I want, respects my freedom, and it makes me smile:  I'm Irish
and the triskele represents me nicely :-)

- Ian

---
http://gnulinuxlibre.org